IT ALL STARTED WHEN…
Jason Guck Co-Founded 5LINX Enterprises, Inc., in 2001 and served as it’s Executive Vice President of Sales. Mr Guck has an extensive background in business development, project management and team building.
- 20 years direct sales experience
- Public Speaker
- Sales Coach
- Professional Motivator
- 20 years Telecommunications/utilities LD,local phone, VOIP, mobil marketing, Energy
- Marketing Expert
- Startup & Entrepreneur Coach
- Jason has always had a drive to build something bigger than himself, starting and managing several businesses from a young age.
16 years ago, Jason and his partners at 5Linx started the people-centered products & services company with the sole mission of putting representatives first, and helping them reach success.
Since then, the company has grown to be more than a $100 million business, bringing jobs and opportunities to the community. The same community that Jason lives in with his family and three children.
The same community that Jason gives back to financially and with his time, by organizing and promoting fundraising efforts such as the #LilFighter #PuckCancer efforts to fight childhood cancer, and the Prince Elite Beach Hockey Classic, in memory of 11-year-old Patrick Carr, who lost his battle.
5LINX was launched in 2000, based on five core principles: Vision, Integrity, Opportunity, Freedom and Success. Their mission was to create an opportunity where representatives come first. Today, 5LINX is at the forefront of one of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the world providing thousands of individuals with the opportunity to live a better life.
- Inc. Magazine profile
- “RBA Celebrates the 2009 Rochester Top 100”. Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- “Rochester Top 100 honored at gala luncheon”. Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2013-02-25.
- “2011 Rochester Top 100”. Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- “2012 Rochester Top 100”. Rochester Business Alliance. Retrieved 2013-02-25.